Donguibo-Hongsam is inoculated aseptic culture of Kimchi lactobacillus and Korean red ginseng extract, fermented 3~7days in optimized fermentation condition (temperature, acidity and moisture). Therefore obtained ginseng saponin metabolites and ripening Kimchi lactobacillus culture, which are easily absorbed in human intestine irrespective of individual
Korean Red Ginseng saponin metabolites :
Ginsenoside Rh2, Rg3, Compound K, Aglycone (PPD, PPT)
Increase the content of Vitamin B1 and the B2 compared with a initial state during fermentation process
The organic acid is produced by lactic acid bacteria fermentation, inhibited activation of noxious germ and evoked instinct characteristic red ginseng taste and perfume
The reasonable pH is usually around 4.0~4.2, acidity is about 0.3~0.7
The fermented red ginseng is contained bio-transfomated sponin by fermentation, so feel difference and refresh your body
Health Claims for Fermented Korean Red Ginseng (Donguibo-Hongsam)
- Promotion of Brain activity and improvement in mental and intellectual work efficiency
- Cures and prevents cancer, therefore strengthens the immune system
- Control and prevents diabetes mellitus
- Regulates blood pressure and prevent atherosclerosis
- Protects the liver and detoxifies alcohol
- Anti-fatigues and improvement of physical endurance
Health Claims for Fermented Korean Red Ginseng
- decrease immunity and have symptoms of flu
- easily feel a fatigue and a weak constitution
- unstable intestinal bacteria
Donguibo-Hongsam have special saponin metabolites, such as Ginsenosides Rh2,
Rg3 and Compound K, which is easily absorbed and benefits to various cancer.
Individual difference of saponin degradation
||37.5% of people don't have or unbalance intestinal
bacteria for degradation of saponin, so not effect saponin absorption.
62.5.% of people have microorganism, but differ from the effect of absorption
according to content of microorganism.
|The fermented Red Ginseng is very good
for human body and can easily absorbed in irrespective of individual difference.
Anyone feel beneficial efficacy and medicinal power on human body, in addition
fermented food has found effective in curing viral diseases.
Suprised world of fermentative science
Food and medicine is same source
Fermented foodstuff is various taste and characteristics according to
the bacteria and sources, the peculiar ingredient is made by fermentation
and degraded with microbial organism. It's enriches the nutrition and
| New features of Red Ginseng
Fermented Red Ginseng is creature of fermentative
science for longevity and health.
It have various saponin metabolites by metabolism of microorganism in human
intestine, which is of benefit to intestinal absorption and pharmacological
activity irrespective of person.
The scientifically-established medical Efficacy of Kimchi Lactobacillus culture
- Antimicrobial Activity
- Kills injurious bacteria and virus such as avian influenza & corona
- Digestion of lactic acid bacteria
- Anti-cancer effect
- decreasing the amount of cholesterol in blood
- Anti-bacteriosin(antibiotic peptide) which is increased human immune activity
- Anti-oxidation effect by the activation ingredients such as vitamin C,
β-Carotin, saponin, and chlorophyll etc.,
Kimchi Lactobacillus in Donguibo-Hongsam
Kimchi, a traditional pickled and fermented vegetable dish, has been found
effective in curing viral diseases in fowl, including bird flu and Newcastle
disease. Recent scientific research has added to evidence of kimchi's medical
power. traditional Korean dish has anti-bacterial power as well as potential
to prevent cancer and other lethal diseases. Of late, some medicinal products
from kimchi extracts are available in the market.
- Biosynthesize acid-resistant and anti-bilious
- Produce Dextran (Vegetable Fiber)
- Produce useful Organic acids for human
- New Gene producing Bacteriocin
- produce a new antimicrobial Peptides